1. Making up words should be encouraged, especially if it’s quite clear what you mean when you use it AND it’s equally clear you aren’t just thinking of another word. I call that the Palin clause.
2. In deciding whether to watch the Mets game or the Stanley Cup Finals, it dawned on me that my watching either will have no effect on the outcome of either. Then I began to wonder what the point of watching any sporting ever is and decided to blog instead.
3. No one ever tells me the random things they remember about me, clearly this is a weird thing to do and I should stop.
4. I think it’s funny when I use mathematical terms for narrational purposes, but others assume that they have mathematical meaning. It reminds me of the time a man at the Borgata got all mad that his flush had been beaten by a higher flush in two pots less than fifteen minutes. After the second loss, he angrily pushes his chair away from the table and yells “what are the odds of two flush over flush hands in one orbit?” And when someone unhelpfully answered “7:1.” He goes “Huh? What are you talking about?”
5. Luther Vandross was a good singer. He should have had a bigger career. No pun intended.
6. I have a weird callous on my right hand. Like super weird. It kind of has a face.
7. It’s good to have people that you’re never too drunk to text.
7a. It’s good that when you’re drunk you know who those people are.
7b. Cellphones have no place in bars.
8. Now I’m just rambling.
9. That’s right. Thoughts prior to number 8 were NOT rambles. Ramblings.
10. No, YOU’RE WEIRD! #rude