I’m having surgery tomorrow. I am seriously not worried in the least. I’ve been promised that I will be fine. However, as these promises were made by the same people who assured me that I would see the Patriots win the Superbowl in February, we’re taking care of our affairs just in case.
So, the banner is back as close to how it was when the year started. I confess I changed it to black in an ill thought out fit of desperation and then couldn’t change it back.
Blue was a stab in the dark. Though I admired all those who attached the “things are getting slowly better” significance to it. LOL. As if. Dawn Summers doesn’t know slowly. She’s either perfectly the same as always or the extreme immediate opposite.
I meant to work on that. Eh.
So these are my possible final coherent thoughts… I better make them count.
1. You should really watch the Dr. Who 2005 series. The five seasons (so far) are all streaming on Netflix. Oh, you should sign up for Netflix. Do the one disc plan for eight dollars. It gives you immediate access to a lot of awesome stuff. Like Dr. Who. The 2005 series. You don’t necessarily need to flitter through the 1970s stuff.
2. Oh crap. I swear. I had a two. Oh, jumping from a cliff into a river is fun, but hold your nose with your fingers. It doesn’t look cool, but if you don’t, you’ll be coughing up water for ten minutes and that’s not so cool either.
3. That wasn’t my original number 2, but that’s an important thing to remember, be willing to improvise. Especially if you’re on stage and the audience has spent good money to see your performance.
4. Here I am at four and I still haven’t gotten to my original number 2. I’m very distracted. My mother keeps calling, like seriously, every 70 seconds. Her current obsession is that I go down to my car to find my life insurance policy. See? She thinks I’m going to die too. Hold on, that’s her again.
5. Oh, Alceste once described me in the following fashion “she only likes the best things.” This is true. This should go on my tombstone. I do only like the best things. So, if I like you, congratulations.
6. OHHHHHHHHHH I remember number 2! Electronic books are the BEST THING EVER! I love Kindle! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Dooo itt!
7. Well, really that’s it. See Mount Rushmore and eat a beignet in the French Quarter. Probably not on the same day. Deuces. Oh, and that’s my mother again.