Clareified

Where does the good go

Not So Random Question

Have you ever driven away from the gas pump with the hose still in your tank because you were discussing voter reform on a cell phone? No? Me either.

2 Responses to “Not So Random Question”

  1. Casca Says:

    99% of the people who do that are witless nits, usually women. The other 1% are guys stealing gas.

  2. Dawn Summers Says:

    Yah, totally. Stupid bitches.

Leave a Reply